Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Channel, New Blog, New...Life? (soon)

Change one thing, change it all. Idk, that's how I've always been. A bit dramatic I suppose, but if I'm somewhat starting over, it's gonna be as fresh as can be. I realize I never updated here, but I found a way to monetize (finally!!!)and started a new Youtube channel: PiecesofRisa. I will warn you that it's definitely gotten off to a slow start and while I've yet to truly get back into the habit of posting on a consistent basis, I am trying and that's the channel you'll find me at from now on should you still wish to watch. With a new channel, comes a new blog: PiecesofRisa, which, if you still wish to read my words, is where you'll find me as well.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 3 function facial machine and Multifunction machine?

    ReplyDelete