Monday, October 25, 2010

Greek Goddess

I'm SUPER late to the Halloween game...Good thing you only need a sheet, a $2 trip to the craft store and makeup for this look:


sans Flash


With flash

Products Used:

Eyes
Primer Potion - Urban Decay
Blend Eyeshadow - Senna Cosmetics
Gold Powder - Mehron
Gold glitter cream- NYX
Reflects Gold Glitter - MAC
Vanilla Pigment - MAC
#10 Aqua Eyes Liner - Makeup Forever
Black Liquid Liner - Prestige
Black V Faux Lashes - Shu Uemura


Face
HD Primer
HD Foundation - Makeup Forever
Ultra Pro FOundation - Face Atelier

3 comments:

  1. Pretty look! Love it...it's so glamorous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love all your videos and makeup pictures! you're awesome, such a totaly inspiration. I see that you u you used a product to make your foundation lighter. Can you make a video or a blog post about products to mix in with your foundation to make it lighter and where to get these products? I have a foundation that i haven't been using because it's too dark. it was my summer foundation and now that i got a big lighter, it's just collecting dust. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete